Macon precast truck wheel stops have a smooth finish. The stops are vibrated as they are cast to
provide better consolidation of the concrete, which increases durability and appearance.
STANDARD SIZES ASK ABOUT OTHER CUSTOM SIZES
8' X 12" WIDE X 10" TALL 10' LONG X 10" WIDE X 12" TALL 10' LONG X 12" WIDE X 6" TALL
10" LONG X 13" WIDE X 6 1/2" TALL
PRECAST TRUCK WHEEL STOPS
- Reinforced with two #4 rebar
- Durable, minimum 3,000 PSI concrete
- Approximate weight: 750 lbs.
- Two 1" diameter thru-holes for anchoring
- Tapered side design equalizes pressure down and forward from truck wheels to relieve tension on setting pins and stops
- Mark parking spaces long after painted lines have worn off
- Graduated taper on end relieves danger of cutting tires
- Use to protect buildings, shrubbery, and lawns from adjoining parking area